Brian Crain有一首钢琴曲,叫”Break in the clouds”,前面一段低回婉转,像走在一条布满密林的山路上,抬头看不见天,前面也不知做终;然而就在一分二十秒的时候,一下子转过了一座山梁,眼前布满开阔的风景,无限山川,就在脚下;然后继续上路,穿过密林与雾霾,再次走上山顶的时候,云海已经在我们脚下,远远的天边,红日升起。
A great song recorded in 1973 during “Get It Together” sessions that was finally released in 1986 on “Looking Back At Yesterday”
Michael Jackson
When I Come of Age
等我长大
Where have I been? 我来自哪里?
What should I be looking for? 我生命的意义又是什么?
What am I gonna be when I come of age? 等我长大后,我会成为怎样的人?
Will I be strong? 我会很坚强吗?
Will I be a mighty man 我会成为非比寻常的领袖吗?
Climb mountains if I can
When I come of age? 等我长大,我会尽我所能攀越每一座高峰
Hey ya’ll I think Ill be a movie star 朋友们,我想我会成为个电影明星
Or travel to some distant star 或者去某个遥远的星球旅行
Yeah that’s it I’m gonna be an astronaut 是的我渴望成为宇航员
And rock it to the moon 甚至到月球上转转
And then Ill be the captain of a giant ship 然后我会成为巨大宇宙飞船的船长
I’m gonna take a long, long trip to far off land 会走很漫长的旅程才能降回地球
When I become a man 这都是我成为男人时要做的
And what about love? 爱情嘛,
Will you still be in love with me? 你们还会爱我吗?
I sure hope you will be 我当然希望你们还会爱我
When I come of age 即使等我长大之后
And will you be true? 你们还会那么真诚吗?
Will you still want to marry me? 你们还想和我结婚吗?
I guess I have to wait and see 我猜这得等等才能知道结果
When I come of age 等我长大的吧
My folks say I’m too young for love 我哥哥们说我太小还不能恋爱
But they don’t seem to understand 但他们好像并不怎么懂我
That what I feel is love for somebody 我想做的是去把我的爱奉献给需要的人
A feeling I understand 我明白这种感觉
And while I’ve got to this feeling 让我找到这种感觉的
It’s you, girl, you’re so grand 是你,女孩,你太完美
And I’ll love you girl just as strong
When I come of a man 等我成为男人时,我会尽我所能去爱你
Wait, be patient honey 等下,亲爱的,别着急
You’ve got to believe in me 你必须信任我
Wait, wait for me baby 等等我吧,宝贝
It’ll be just you and me 这是我们之间的约定
Well do all the things 我们会一起经历
We couldn’t do before 这些以前没做过的新鲜事
When, when I come of age 等我长大的吧
We’re gonna be so happy 我们会很快乐的
When, when I come of age 等我长大吧